We herewith approve the requested use of the attached photos, subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. All photographs are copyright protected. DGG neither warrant nor represent that the use of the photographs will not infringe rights of third parties.
2. Any use of the photographs is permitted only on the strict understanding that you will retain all copyright notices and proprietary notices associated with the photograph and that you will incorporate all credits connected with the photograph. The copyright notice/ credit can be found on the right hand corner of the photograph.
3. You may use the photographs for a period of six (6) months from today. If you wish to use the photograph for a longer period, you must obtain written permission from DGG.
4. The photographs may only be used for promotional purposes in connection with DGG recordings and the artist on the image. If the images are used for concert posters, the cover of the latest DGG release must be included in the artwork of the poster. Any other exploitation whatsoever is strictly prohibited.
5. There must be no commercial exploitation of the photographs whatsoever.
6. The photos may not be adapted, edited or altered in any way including cutting of excerpts, cropping or changing of colour.
7. You may not hand out the photos to a third party.
8. Any exploitation or use of the photographs on the Internet is strictly subject to the prior written approval of DGG on a case by case basis which approval DGG may withhold at its absolute discretion.
9. By using our photographs you agree to these Terms and Conditions of use.
10. You are solely responsible for any and all claims, liability, losses and expenses incurring as a consequence of any breach or alleged breach by you of these Terms and Conditions and agree to indemnify DGG from and against all such claims.