To download a photo to your computer,
- Click the "Download" link with the right mouse button (PC). Mac-Users hold the mouse-button down (Mac).
- From the opened menu select "Save link as...".
- In the pop-up window "Save file as" select the location to store the image file on your computer; for example, choose"temp" on your hard disk or any other folder you like.
- Confirm in order to download the image to your computer.
- Use DTP or image editing programs for viewing the high-res photos, not a web browser.
File types and colour models (CMYK & RGB)
Please contact us if you are a press member needing a photo in a higher resolution than provided:
Carnegie Hall Tower
152 W. 57th Street, 5th Floor
New York, NY 10019
Tel: (+1) 212 994 3540
Fax: (+1) 212 994 3550
News / Overview
On Stage 2009